Adding a User to a Household
- From the WellBe Virtual Assistant App navigate to Menu > Settings > Households
- Select the Household you would like to add the user to.
- Click “Add User”
- Select the type of user from the list. (you can read a description of the user type by clicking on the name)
- Administrator- Uses the app to add and delete users. For example, a person responsible for adding and deleting users from a household using the app BUT won't be using the WellBe device for themselves.
- Care Administrator- Uses the app to manage someone else's information. For example, a person that needs to set up appointments and medications for someone else BUT won't be using the WellBe device for themselves.
- Standard User- Uses the app and WellBe device to manage their own information. For example, a person in a household using a WellBe device that won't be adding and deleting other users.
- Supported User-Doesn't use the app- has their information management by someone else. May or may not use WellBe device. For example, a child or adult user that has mediation appointments, or other reminders that another user will manage. Notifications and reminders will be sent to the other user (often a parent or care administrator).
- Select the user type and check any permissions you wish to enable.
- Click “Add User”
- If you selected Supported User you will continue on to set up their account from here.
- Enter name, email and phone number
- Click “Invite”
- You will now see a red number next to Invitations in the Household screen. You can use this tab to manage pending invitations.
- The new user will receive an email with the invitation code
- If the new user has not already done so they can download the WellBe Virtual Assistant App.
- When they open the app they should select “Create New Account”
- Click “Yes” when asked if you received an Invitation Code
- Enter the Invitation Code
- User will create their account - * Note you will have to authorize user before they can access the full application functionality.
- To approve the invitation the Administrator should navigate back to Menu > Settings > Households
- Select the applicable household
- Select the Invitations Tab
- Select the user you wish to approve
- Click the "Approve" button
- The user has now been successfully approved!