WellBe Watch Setup
WellBe Watch Setup
Please note that you will need to have an active subscription in order to register a WellBe Watch.
1. Use the supplied power cord and to plug the WellBe Watch into an outlet.
2. Turn on the watch by pressing and holding the power button (rectangular button) until the HandsFree Health Logo is displayed.
3. Download the Wellbe Virtual Assistant App form the Apple App Store or Google Play Store if you haven't so already.
4. Create an account with the WellBe Virtual Assistant App or log in to your existing account using your username and password.
5. Add a new device by selecting "Add New Device" and then selecting "WellBe Watch." If you have previously added a WellBe device to your account you can access this screen by selecting "Settings" from the main menu and then selecting "Devices."
6. Select the user who will be using the watch.
7. Tap the "Start" button displayed on the watch screen.
8. Enter the five-digit activation code displayed on the watch into the WellBe app.
9. Review the terms of service and check the box to continue.
10. Name your WellBe and add an on-premise phone number. The on-premise phone number will be called in the event an emergency call is disconnected. This number can be a mobile or landline, but should be associated with the watch user.
11. Enter the address of the watch user.
12. Add an emergency contact if you have not done so already.
13. Choose the Wi-Fi network for WellBe Watch. You can skip this step if you do not have Wi-Fi.
14. Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network selected. It may take a few minutes for the watch to successfully connect to Wi-Fi and complete activation.
15. The app will display a screen confirming you are successfully registered.
16. The watch will also display a screen confirming you are successfully registered.