WellBe Pendant Set Up
WellBe Pendant Setup
Please note that you will need to have an active subscription in order to register a WellBe Pendant.
1. Use the supplied power cord and plug it into the WellBe Base. Then into an outlet.
2. Place the Pendant In the base to charge before using (2-3 hours). Once the Pendant is fully charged (light on the base will be solid orange) take it out and turn it on (press top button on the left side of the pendant for one second). The Pendant will say “Hello” when it is turned on. This may take several minutes.
3. Download the Wellbe Virtual Assistant App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store if you haven't done so already.
4. Create an account with the WellBe Virtual Assistant App.
5. Follow the steps to complete your profile. The final step will be to add your device. (Alternatively, follow these steps: Select the Menu in the upper left-hand corner, Select Settings, Select Devices, Select “Add New Device”, Select WellBe Pendant, Select the User who will be using the pendant)
6. Enter the five-digit activation code the pedant will announce.
10. Name your WellBe and add an on-premise phone number. The on-premise phone number will be called in the event an emergency call is disconnected. This number can be a mobile or landline, but should be associated with the watch user.
11. Enter the address of the Pendant User
12. Add an emergency contact if you have not done so already.
13. The app will display a screen confirming you are successfully registered.
14. Place a test call by holding the SOS button down (2-3 seconds). If you press the SOS button for 1 second, the pendant will say the Time and Battery percentage.