Adding a Medication
Adding a Medication
- From the main menu, tap "My Health" and then tap "Medications."
- Add a medication by tapping the (+) icon at the bottom right of the screen (Best to have pill bottles available to obtain Medication Name, Dosage, Frequency, Refills, Refill Expiration Date, and Number of Pills.
- Search by the name of the medication and select the correct medication by tapping the (+) icon to the right of the medication name.
- Choose the correct product and be certain to match the dosage. Some Medications provide a basic image to show shape and color to help in the selection process.
- If this medication was prescribed by a provider press “Yes.” If it was not, press“No” and skip ahead to Step 8.
- If the answer to step 5 was “Yes”, then select the correct Doctor and Pharmacy for this prescription. Once these are filled out, tap “Continue.” Y
- Answer the prompted questions about the medication such as the Rx number and the number of pills in the prescription. If a non-maintenance medication does not have a refill, then slide the button on the Refill Reminder to the right to turn off reminders. Once these all the information is entered tap “Continue.”
- Input the following information: Frequency, Quantity, Times Per Day, and Reminder Time(s). Once these are filled out tap “Continue.”
- Input a start and end date (end date is optional). Once these are filled out tap “Continue.”
- Select the desired reminder time to take the medication. A medication reminder can have its own time or be added to a group (Morning, Midday, etc). Select whether you want the medication to be added to a medication group or kept as a separate reminder and then tap “Continue.”
- Verify the medication and prescription information and then tap “Save and Add Another Medication” or “Save Medication and Close.”
- If selecting “Save and Add Another Medication”, go through steps 1-12 until all medications are added.